Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

John's blogging!

I am at my grandma's house.  It's occupied at the moment by her, my parents, my four younger siblings, my older brother, me, my two boys, my grandpa on the other side, and his friend.  (The latter two staying on an RV ... the house only has four bedrooms!)  Things are busy.  Marko goes between loving every minute and howling and begging to go home.

I'll have to do a real blog post when I have more time, but for now, you should go see John's blog.  He's begun posting again after a long gap.  As usual, he blogs less often, but much better, than I do.  Recent posts include an open letter to homosexuals (expressing ideas I also share about charity and kindness from a Catholic to people who don't share our moral beliefs), a funny post about distractions at Mass, and a post about his dad that made most people who read it cry.  Read it at http://frag-rum.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...