Sunday, June 20, 2010

Mark discusses current events



Heather said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute. I love how John is encouraging Mark in conversation. =)

Oh goodness, just imagine how it's going to be once Mark starts talking and forming sentences... your dinner table conversation is going to be so active!

Sheila said...

I'm sure it will! I can't wait. It already sounds like he's saying something important, and I just can't understand it. Last night he kept saying "buh, buh, buh," very carefully enunciated, and I couldn't help but think it won't be long before he starts putting some meaning to all these sounds.

Meredith said...



He's starting to catch on!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! That really is the closest I can get to being there! I love you all.
Grandma Alison

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...